Saturday 28 September 2013

Retail therapy with out the guilt

So things are progressing with my little business - I have been giving it some attention since my maternity leave is coming to an end, and with it comes a whole host of emotions, excitement, anxiety, pride and fear to list just a few.

Done some good workshops at the Vintage Cafe, and Im in the process of developing some more.

We have just organised a Halloween themed workshop, in my home village of Keyingham - bracelet making, which I am very much looking forward too. Bracelet making was one of my first workshops so it is nice to revisit. I have just ordered some halloweeny beads (it's lovely when the business can pay) retail therapy without the guilt :D

What will the future hold... time changes again with my maternity finishing on Monday, back to my other job, my jar of buttons & my lovely little family...

Ill keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment