Thursday 26 September 2013

Feeling like Bridget Jones

Post 2 :D
Amount of times I have cursed technology - lost count
I have managed to follow 4 blogs now so that is progress :D
All these stats makes me feel like the opening Chapters of Bridget Jones, topical as her 3rd book is out soon.

Technology woes aside let's talk felt much more interesting!
I'm currently working on x3 felt brooches those who know me will confirm that I like to have a couple of things on the go - my UFOs (un finished objects)

Very pleased with my pink rose, all he needs is the brooch attachment sewing on the back - I do wonder if I should felt the brooch part on too so there is no sewing, a lovely feature but I worry about the longevity - abit of product testing may be needed here.

Pink Pansy also coming on well, he turned out much smaller then expected so I started making another - to pair them up...
I think this 2nd one will become a single & Ill have to rethink a friend for the small pink one!

I do enjoy needle felting 
I hope to get them finished & to upload some photos either on here or on Facebook 

Final stat - stabbed fingers twice - ouch!


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your brooches. I like the way you call your brooches by the masculine 'he'! :)

    ReplyDelete