Friday 1 November 2013

Middle of the night munchings & musings

I knew that things would calm down on the blogging front but I can't believe it has been so long!

I have been visiting a few local markets and fairs looking for inspiration and Christmas prezzies, I am impressed with the dedication of some of these traders, I understand that it is cheeper than having a shop base but it was mighty cold.

It is also good that they are regular, as customers - like me - see what they like and plan to go back. Should I commit to a regular stall?

Would there be time in addition to the workshops - it is always about the time!

Seriously need to develop a few more workshops too and of course work on my advertising!

I am trying abit of embroidery on some of my felt and I need to do the packaging on my latest needle felted creations, and my brain is a whirl of creative ideas as usual!

I also had a bracelet workshop for children which was good fun, celebrating the spooky season...


Well I've finished my cereal so it's back to bed for me - night

2 comments: